Thursday, May 28, 2009

knit pick.

I always said that if I ever learnt to knit I would just knit around things. Around buildings, around trees... people. Create some sort of new art form so that the public can get frustrated arguing about whether or not it really is art, or just vandalism. Could knitting around public things be vandalism? It's strange to think about it. I think what makes it strange is knitting is not generally associated with vandals. Goddamn, if I were an older lady that would be my gimmick. I'd be an elderly vandal with a penchant for knitting around your favourite dairy, or knitting robot suits over the post boxes. They'd all say "D'oh! The Knitting Bandit has struck again!"
Although I couldn't really find too much on knitting around things, I did find some other interesting knitted things...


I can't believe I actually found a knitted tree. That is so cool.
This giant knitted bunny can be seen from satellites that orbit the earth. Who ever did this, is my hero.
This may be the best thing that my eyes have ever experienced.
And it's non-flammable!

No comments:

Post a Comment